Connecting you with the local wellness community. Because finding the right support shouldn’t be so complicated.
We are a education and advocacy organization bringing the public closer to integrative health and wellbeing resources in their communities.
Our growing group of members serve people across the Twin Cities metro area in a variety of modalities, all with a focus on whole person, integrative healing, recognizing that our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health is all connected.
Our Collaborative Model
The providers listed here range from health to wellness professionals. Browseing the directory you’ll find Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Doctors, Osteopaths, Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctors, Coaches, Bodyworkers, Nutritionists, Energyworkers, and Spiritual wellbeing supports.
New categories that support intentional living and lifestyle are now also available including Food + Drink, Retail, and Community + Expression.
Our verified providers are hold active license and certifications to practice in MN and listing are updated annually to reflect the most up-to-date information to you, the seeker.
- We value clarity, honesty, and practice with integrity.
- We recognize the body’s natural ability to heal and function. We acknowledge the body’s innate wisdom and the need to work along side the body to achieve health and healing.
- There is no one way to heal. The journey to healing is a unique as the person seeking healing. Therefore, there is no place for competition in our local industry, rather we refer to one another to achieve the best fit for the benefit of the client.
- Learning and often from each other. We value lifelong learning and openness to new perspectives and influences.
- We see a future that centers truly personalized and integrative care in partnership with each person seeking healing services.
- We provide evidence-based work and seek to understand the practical applications of both quantitative and qualitative evidence in health and wellbeing care.
Our Commitment to Accessibility and Health Care Equity
We acknowledge our current model hasn’t been successful at accurately representing the diversity of health care professionals in the Twin Cities. We’re making the following changes to ensure the public can find culturally competent care when they need it:
- Develop a free listing so all providers can be represented regardless of financial contribution
- Add “Trauma-Informed”, “BIPOC”, “LBGTQ+” and “Sliding Scale Free” as searchable business highlights
- Add a “language spoken” section to listings
- Add “Student” “accepts insurance” and “low cost” categories for ease in finding cost-inclusive care.
Alex Stalberger, coFounder + Director
As an emerging integrative health coach in November of 2017, Alex quickly discovered that supporting the healing of a human and running a healing business were very different things. She quickly began gathering professionals to connect, support, and learn from each other. These gatherings started humble and would become the collaborative force behind Well Connected Twin Cities.
Together with health and wellness practitioners across the metro we are spreading the message of empowered wellbeing–Alex’s original motivation to become an integrative health coach.
When she isn’t developing the next phase of Well Connected Twin Cities, she’s most likely chasing her tiny humans, attempting to keep her house plants alive, or convincing her partner they should rescue a dog. . . or a goat.
Lilly Zaborowski, coFounder
While no longer contributing to the effort, Lilly originally conceptualized the Well Connected Twin Cities directory after struggling to find the right local practitioners to treat her son, Leo. It took her years to find the support she were looking for, and she knew there had to be a better way. (You can read her story here.)